CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

First time became leader in Mock Exercise.

it was really great for me..i was so happy..and i also done it well...
before the day, i was so unconfident, i dunno can done it well or not..
actually this is my first time join mock exercise and at the same time became team leader..
haha...look funny right..so fast already do the post..havent walk already want jump.
on the day of mock exercise, it took place at Grand Palace Hotel, my team got 9 members include me..
luckly i had my own system to divide the team and all my members cooperate with me.
we been pujuk by bomba...that's was very good..
even thought i not show in face when been pujuk, but in my heart, haha...damn happy.


that is Zaiful and Me.

that's our team..:P

0 comments: