CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am Bak

i am back...to my heart...long time leave it alone..
it mean's that i also leave my love..
some people said that not heart, not love.haha.
dunno is true or not..
these few days i was quite happy even thought got some bad things happen.
i met with a girl..
now not sure is love or not..
but one day i will know..
She is a girl who are active, good, pretty, not very good in care people but sometime care..
i was happy when play sms with her..
i told her some of my things, she also do the same things..
actually it's been a long time i know abt her, just not very familiar with her..hee
Now i like to care and play sms with her,but she not my gf ya..haha..
in my situation now, i dun wan to have gf, just single better.
hope my relationship with her will last longer lo...
God bless..

0 comments: