CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I am Back...from Brunei..

It was a happy trip for this year...haha...many things happen at there...
On friday evening i had reached Brunei, then i rest down, then go SHOPPING!!.this is wat i done all the time..
at the night, back to home, i mean Brunei de Home, then start doing our stuff for tml party.hee..
around 9pm, i helping my cousin prepare for sushi..haha..i baked the egg..it look bad hor..then we cut the cucumber, mix the meat, then others..it is so happy and tire..
Around 12midnight, after finish all, haha, happy time..i went out for my supper with my another group of cousin and friends..and this is what we done all the time when i went to Brunei..These peoples are my uncle's staff.cuz they finish their working at 12, so we only can out after that..
at that time, we go out eat Nasi Katok, a food where Malaysia dun have, only in Brunei..i love the food..this time didnt took down the picture of it cuz that time we so hungry le..haha..


this is teh tarik pen XL, it is really large..can drink by two person, but me one person can finish all..haha..
after that we ate finish, we went to the place which had decorated for tml party.
here the place for the party..haha..

i slept at 3am...haha...fun and tire day..playing games with my cousin..hee..
the front page of my cousin birthday party card invitation.

and its content...hee..

0 comments: