CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

sick jor....

today really a bad day to me.my ill became worst liao..haih..
headache, fever, cough, all come together...really damn..
today became examiner, feel sleepy but still need to give marks.
only hear what they said and see what they do.
i just sit there only, really lazy to move le..
luckily i still can a bit concentrate on the them..
go to class, cant concentrate what lec say, just copy and do the question.
but god love me, the class end after one hour..haha...
come back home straight away sleep for 3 hours..
quite a nice nap..
my mum dunno i am sick, still ask me do this and that,
i only reply one word, busy...
lazy to hiu her liao..haih..
hope my ill will leave me soon. i am not the right person to follow with...haha..
now many things still under progress, need energy to done that..
haih.....

0 comments: