CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

really bad

already long time be a leader, already long time be a commandant,
already long time i not so angry and do some stupid things..
already long time i manage good relationship with all the people,
already long time i smile to others without any reason,
that's what i done all the time..i really always "ren" to make sure wont hurt others..
maybe many people is right, one person cant "ren" too much, one day something will make u bad, something that make u cant "ren" anymore. i always try to cool down and think carefully before i do my action, but yesterday all this gone...
i blow up my feeling, i really cant "ren" anymore, i know for others it is just a small case or it just the guy dunno anythings then simply ask me that kind of things..
but he already adult, i think he also need to know what he should ask and should not.
he ever not involved in this case or consider as outsider.
he rude up my leadership, he rude up my committee, he rude up what i had done.
i don't think my leadership and committee got problem, i think all is under control and reasonable.
if wanna give some idea or ask some simple question, i am free for that, but he really ask too much and say too much. what he know? did he think he ever can do better than me? if he think he can do better than me, y dun he go organize this activities?talk crap there.
i think this is first time and last time le..i wont let this happen again..he will "die" under my hand if happen again..

0 comments: