CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Shock!

yesterday when duty,
i done a really big mistake....really shock me..
that time Ambulance just back from hospital after sending victims,
then i help clean the blood in ambulance.
that time my handphone in my pocket make me uncomfortable, so i put it on the chair in ambulance..
then i concentrate on cleaning the place..
after a while, many ppl pass by and got 2 persons go into the ambulance,
i not very care about them and continue do my things..
then, i just realize that where my handphone gone..
i keep searching there, dun have on the chair..
at that moment, really scared me, that phone got many things that i need, i cant LOSS it..
i told chung, he called my phone....my heart almost jumped out, so worry....
chung told me the phone still on, so i keep search and hear the sound..
suddenly i saw Zaiful hold my phone, thankssssssssss GOD, it still here...
Zaiful helped me hold it, cuz he said too dangerous put on chair,really appreciate him.
really stupid, how can i put there just like that..haih..
not more next time le, really make me scare...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

then next time better b careful lo...hehe...tis time very lucky yo...

Johnny T said...

ya..i will...hee...really lucky this time..haha